Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
As part of Distribution Services, Agency & FA team, you will be a valuable key driver in representing Financial Advisory on supporting the Agency, Manulife FA and FA channels. This role specializes on Agency’s, Manulife FA’s & FA’s compensation & scheme, system enhancements and User Acceptance Testing to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the department’s work processes.
Agency, Manulife FA & FA/IB Support
- Support in Agency, Manulife FA and FA/IB commission, compensation and benefits
- Support in Recruitment compensation tracking and computation
- Assist in any ad hoc/manual compensation computations
Regulatory Reporting and Compensation Analysis
- Provide compensation information to regulators when requested
- Perform analysis in compensation matters
System Enhancements and User Acceptance Testing
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on compensation enhancements or any new initiatives
- Support system enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Workflow and process manual
- Regular update of compensation workflow processes and standard operating procedures
- Continuous review on process improvement
- Support in compensation projects and/or task as and when assigned
- Tracking of CPF Medisave Defaulters
- Diploma or Degree from any recognized University
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in life insurance industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including MS Excel, MS Word & MS Powerpoint
- Good project management and/or business analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good customer service skills
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.